I teach you to be free to express your artistic creativity in the Martial Arts. I do not teach for competitive fighting, I teach for a healthy balanced development in body, mind, & spirit. The techniques of combat I teach are geared towards street survival and artistic development. The foundational roots of my teachings come from the Chinese Martial Arts. I have my own personal expression of Kung Fu that is very similar to the Tao of Jeet Kune Do.
Benefits of Training
- Integrates physical, mental, & spiritual elements
- Practitioners are the healthiest and longest living individuals
- Increase strength, speed, balance, control, precision, coordination, flexibility, endurance, agility, reflexes, combative muscle memory, awareness, focus, discipline, memory, relaxation, combative dance movement, emotional control
- Strengthen bones, muscles, & immune system
- Gain confidence & develop mental discipline
- Learn effective and practical self-defense for street survival
- Relief stress by practicing meditation
- Develop creativity and self-expression
- Monday – Wednesday – Friday from 9:30 am – 11:30 am
- Monday Night from 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- Friday Night from 6:30 pm – 8 pm
- Saturday and Sunday from 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
Group Class Price
- The first class is a free trial lesson. After the lesson, pricing will be discussed.